Hey Tulip Quilt Pattern by KPerreault Creates and Heartfully Handmade
** This is a Paper Pattern that will be shipped to you**
Hey Tulip is a traditionally pieced quilt pattern with simple strip-based block construction that comes together easily!! The pattern is printed in full color, with helpful diagrams and clear instructions to help you make your own unique tulip garden!!
- 75.5” x 79.5” quilt
- fat quarter and scrap friendly
- basic piecing and quilting knowledge required
- fabric requirements included in photos
- includes instructions for all at once cutting as well as one block at a time
- coloring page to help plan your design included
Pattern is for personal use only. Sharing, copying, or distributing this pattern in any way without our permission is prohibited.
Please share your projects on Instagram with the hashtags: #heytulipquilt #kpcreatespatterns #heartfullyhandmadepatterns
Photos by Kristen Perreault. Quilting by KnotandThreaddesign.com