Designed for the ultimate fabric enthusiasts and collectors, this shirt features a unique and eye-catching design inspired by the groovy patterns and colors of the 70's era. It's a perfect blend of vintage charm and contemporary style.
Whether you're attending quilt shows, or simply strolling down memory lane, this shirt is sure to turn heads and spark conversations. It's also an ideal gift for any fabric lover or 70's enthusiast in your life.
Designed by Kristen Perreault
This unisex t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
All apparel ships directly from the printer and will ship separately from the rest of your order. This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)||CHEST (inches)|