Hey Tulip Quilt Pattern by KPerreault Creates and Heartfully Handmade
** This is a PDF Pattern and will not be physically shipped to you**
Hey Tulip is a traditionally pieced quilt pattern with simple strip-based block construction that comes together easily!! The pattern is full color, with helpful diagrams and clear instructions to help you make your own unique tulip garden!!
- 75.5” x 79.5” quilt
- fat quarter and scrap friendly
- basic piecing and quilting knowledge required
- fabric requirements included in photos
- includes instructions for all at once cutting as well as one block at a time
- coloring page to help plan your design included
About the PDF Pattern:
- this is a downloadable PDF pattern with an instant download after check out
- pattern can be viewed on your device or printed
- pattern can only be downloaded a limited number of times *be sure to save the download to your computer*
Pattern is for personal use only. Sharing, copying, or distributing this pattern in any way without our permission is prohibited.
Please share your projects on Instagram with the hashtags: #heytulipquilt #kpcreatespatterns #heartfullyhandmadepatterns
Photos by Kristen Perreault. Quilting by KnotandThreaddesign.com